Cusco Hybrid LSD Differential - Lexus GS350, GS430, IS350, Celsior, Soarer etc
The Hybrid type LSD has the smallest initial torque of all due to larger diameter coil spring.. The LSD operation first becomes engaged when the opposing pressures start working against one another. This LSD is combines the best qualities of the Type MZ & Type RS for a hybrid setup, mostly suited for automatic transmissions and street driving.
- Aristo JZS160 & 161 2JZGE/GTE Automatic
- Crown GRS184 2GR-FSE Automatic
- Crown GRS204 2GR-FSE Automatic
- Crown Hybrid GWS204 2GR-FSE Automatic
- Crown Majesta UZS186 3UZ-FE Automatic
- Crown Majesta UZS207 3UZ-FE Automatic
- Crown Majesta GWS214 2GR-FXE CVT
- Celsior UCF30 3UZ-FE Automatic
- Soarer UZZ40 3UZ-FE Automatic
- Mark X GRX133 2GR-FSE Automatic
- GS350 2GR-FSE Automatic
- GS430 3UZ-FE Automatic
- GS450h 2GR-FSE Automatic
- IS350 2GR-FSE Automatic
Cusco are one of the biggest premier tuners in the World, based in Japan, they have extensive experience in GT, Formula and World Rally Events. They design everything from suspension and chassis components to engine tuning, roll cages, intake systems, chassis under re-reinforcements and limited-slip differentials.
One of Cusco's biggest and more popular product ranges are the world-renowned Cusco Suspension. Click here to read more!