HKS GT Supercharger Pro Kit - Honda S2000
The HKS GT Supercharger, Vehicle Specific Kit includes supercharger, brackets, piping, intercooler, traction oil and etc. the parts needed for each specific vehicle. There are two types of the kit. 1. Complete Kit: everything, 2. Pro Kit: everything but computer control device.
With F1 level piston speed and super high rpm characteristics, the S2000 is a great representation of Japanese sports cars. This kit has been designed to try and compliment these characteristics and deliver more power as the engine rpm increases creating a forced induction system that those who love Honda engines will agree with.
Smooth torque delivery leads to ease of use which makes the HKS GT Supercharger a great match for the engine. We would like those who want more power but feel resistance to forced induction on a Honda to experience this setup which has acceleration feel reminiscent of a tuned NA engine
Notes for Installation
- Kit does not have control device, you need separate device.
- Injector (Stock injector volume is insufficient to bring out full supercharger performance)
- Spark Plug: HKS Super Fire Racing M45i or higher
- Engine oil with high temp grade of over 40 should be used
- Clutch should be changed to one of higher torque capacity
- When fitting front mount intercooler, The stock air guide and under cover require small modification for pipe clearance.
* If using HKS Flash Editor S/C data: HKS Fuel upgrade kit must also be fitted
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Honda||S2000||1999||2009||F20C||2.0L - RWD Petrol|
|Honda||S2000||2005||2009||F22C||2.2L - RWD Petrol|
Whether it is engine, exhaust, suspension, or drive-train systems, there is no substitute for the performance, quality and reliability of HKS. Part-Box/Co-ordSport are an approved distributor for HKS performance and tuning products.
For over 35 years, HKS products have been put to the test in drag racing, road racing, rallying, and top speed trials. HKS equipped vehicles have captured numerous racing championships and hold claim to a myriad of competition records using many “off the shelf”, race proven HKS components. As a result, HKS has been synonymous with “performance” in the automotive aftermarket industry for the past 35+ years.