HKS Metal Catalyzer
- Metal Catalyzer for both MT and AT.
- 150 cell catalyzer is used for both exhaust efficiency and durability.
- High efficiency gives 5 to 7ps up. The choked feeling is also improved.
- It’s designed for supercharger spec power up, therefore you don’t have to worry about the NA, turbo or supercharger for installation.
* When you install the Metal Catalyzer, the exhaust sound tends to get bigger. Please be careful for Z33 that could have 3 to 4dB higher depending on the type of muffler or the time-related deterioration.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Pipe Size||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SKYLINE COUPE||UA-CPV35||VQ35DE||03/01-04/10||φ60-φ60||33005-AN003||For 6MT & 5AT|
This product is compatible with the following vehicles
|Vehicle Make||Vehicle Model||Vehicle Variant||From||To||Engine||Notes|
|Nissan||300 Series||350Z||2003||2005||VQ35DE||3.5L Z33 - RWD Petrol|
|Nissan||300 Series||350Z||2005||2005||VQ35DE||3.5L Gran Turismo Z33 - RWD Petr|
|Nissan||300 Series||350Z||2005||2005||VQ35DE||3.5L Roadster Z33 - RWD Petrol|
Whether it is engine, exhaust, suspension, or drive-train systems, there is no substitute for the performance, quality and reliability of HKS. Part-Box/Co-ordSport are an approved distributor for HKS performance and tuning products.
For over 35 years, HKS products have been put to the test in drag racing, road racing, rallying, and top speed trials. HKS equipped vehicles have captured numerous racing championships and hold claim to a myriad of competition records using many “off the shelf”, race proven HKS components. As a result, HKS has been synonymous with “performance” in the automotive aftermarket industry for the past 35+ years.